- 04.09.2014Brian Robillard, MS, Accepts Post
- 04.03.2014Larissa Conner, CO, and Matty Major, PhD, Present at Research Day
- 04.03.2014Yeongchi Wu, MD, Presents at 2014 Annual GSOP Meeting
Part of the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, NUPOC integrates prosthetics and orthotics education and research across a variety of collaborations within Northwestern University.
The education program has the longest history among P&O schools in the nation, active since 1958.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply. Access this link for information about how to apply.
- Master's Program in Prosthetics and Orthotics
- MPO Important Dates
- NUPOC International Service
- Become a Research Participant
- Free online educational module for P&O professionals, Quality Improvement: What Is It and How Do We Use It?