- 02.09.2016Matthew Major, PhD, Researcher of the Month
- 01.25.2016Remembering Edward C. Grahn, Associate Director of NUPOC
- 01.22.2016NUPOC Announces 100% NCOPE-approved Residency Placement for MPO 2015
NUPOC Welcomes MPO 2017!
The 48 students in the 2017 Masters of Prosthetics & Orthotics (MPO) cohort arrived at NUPOC to begin their year-long onsite practicum. Under faculty supervision, they will intensively develop their clinical skills, learning to fit, fabricate and modify orthoses and prostheses on Educational Models who use P&O devices in their daily lives.
- Master's Program in Prosthetics and Orthotics
- MPO Important Dates
- NUPOC International Service
- Become a Research Participant
- Free online educational module for P&O professionals, Quality Improvement: What Is It and How Do We Use It?