- 11.18.2015NUPOSS Executive Board Stages Successful Career Day and Hanger Day
- 11.14.2015NUPOC Speakers at AAOP Certificate Seminars
- 11.12.2015NUPOC Hosts STEM Program
MPO 2016 Completing Onsite Practicum
The 2016 Masters of Prosthetics & Orthotics (MPO) graduating cohort is wrapping up their onsite practicum and will leave NUPOC after the December 16 Closing Ceremony. During the final, challenging month at NUPOC, MPO students will complete transfemoral fittings and critique; present their Capstone projects; and sit for their final exams. The final quarter of their training is conducted via distance education, allowing them to focus on special interests before they begin their residency.
- Master's Program in Prosthetics and Orthotics
- MPO Important Dates
- NUPOC International Service
- Become a Research Participant
- Free online educational module for P&O professionals, Quality Improvement: What Is It and How Do We Use It?