- 06.15.2021Jenny Kent, PhD, Accepts Assistant Professor Position
- 06.11.2021NUPOC Welcomes the MPO Class of 2023
- 06.09.2021Matthew Major, PhD, Invited Keynote Speaker at ISPO 2021
NUPOC Seeks Clinician-Educator
Northwestern University seeks an ABC-Certified Prosthetist-Orthotist, 5 or more years of clinical, teaching or research experience, Master’s degree preferred. See Job Description for Clinician-Educator, NU MPO Program.
Apply here for NUPOC Clinician-Educator.
NUPOC COVID-19 Compliance
NUPOC is operating in accordance with current COVID-19 regulations of Northwestern University, the State of Illinois, and the City of Chicago. In 2021, NUPOC will continue to comply with all regulations and proceed as we have done in the past, successfully training the next generation of prosthetists and orthotists.
Want to visit/tour NUPOC? Due to COVID, NUPOC uses the established guidelines from the State of Illinois, City of Chicago, Northwestern University, and the Feinberg School of Medicine. Currently, if you wish to visit NUPOC, please email Elizabeth Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be processed and someone from NUPOC will reach out to approve and secure the visit. Proof of COVID vaccination is required for anyone entering the school.
NUPOC Offers Faculty Q&A Session for New Students
Please Register to Join!
NUPOC faculty will offer their perspectives and answer your questions. Register for the NUPOC Faculty Q&A via Sign-Up Genius. You will receive an email with the Zoom link prior to your NUPOC Faculty Q&A Zoom session.
1) NUPOC Faculty Q&A, Tuesday, May 25th, 2021 at 5:00 pm CST
2) NUPOC Faculty Q&A, Tuesday, July 13th, 2021 at 5:00 pm CST
3) NUPOC Faculty Q&A, Tuesday, August 17th, 2021 at 5:00 pm CST